Official Shortage Areas include teaching mathematics, chemistry and physics, social work, engineering and various medical fields.
Without these staff members the NHS, schools, small and medium sized enterprises and government agencies cannot function properly.
At CEAC Global we believe in objectivity and fairness in recruiting. Our belief in objectivity also means that you will not be judged primarily on your resume which to us represent subjective analysis in many respects.
We know what makes a good international candidate. Our operating procedure dictates that we assess four qualities objectively:
- Exceptional International Qualifications as determined by NARIC
- Verifiable results in the field of work
- A track record of civic responsibility
- Psychological fitness for the relocation and integration process into the post and community environment of Great Britain.
To assess these things we ask that you submit the following:
- Scanned copies of your qualifications
- A verifiable portfolio in written, audio or video format of the results you have achieved in your field.
- Police record check and two references
- Skype contact details
At the point when you submit this information we will ask you to take a psychometric test using the SIRIUS system. This will be the most important bit of our assessment since it will be the only thing which would distinguish you from another professional with the same qualifications, track record and clean police record.
What is NARIC?
UK NARIC is part of the NARIC network. This is an initiative of the European Commission and was created in 1984. The network aims at improving academic recognition of diplomas and periods of study in the Member States of the EU, the EEA countries and the associated countries in Central and Eastern Europe and Cyprus. It is also the UK National Agency in the wider European Network of Information Centres (ENICs).
What Is SIRIUS?
They distribute many of the world’s leading psychometric instruments, provide training for HR professionals and offer consultancy to help organisations address their business challenges.